Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Should've Shoved a Paintbrush Down His Throat

So in art class today, I was sketching sad clowns. In general, I'm a pretty good drawer-I'm not even sure that's really a word-so I look at my drawing and say it's pretty good. He had his little party-type hat with polka dots on, little jacket with matching polka dots, makeup around his eyes and lips, cute lil nose, and painted eyebrows. However, upon close inspection I realized that Mr.Clown's ears were not leveled at all. I never really had a taste for Picasso, so I figured I'd just redraw it with correct proportions. As I resketched, some douchebag kid comes up and asks why there are cheeto puffs over my clown's eyes.
I looked at Mr.Clown.
I looked at the kid.
I looked back at Mr.Clown.
I looked at the kid again.
And you know what I said?
"SHUT THE F*** UP!!!!" I then procceded  to hurl the kid through the nearest window with my titanic strength.
Then I snapped out of my daydream, and kindly informed the child that they were painted eyebrows over his eyes, not cheeto puffs. (By the way, I am in no way the owner, inventor, or in any way affiliated with Cheeto Puffs or Cheeto brand snack foods, or Frito-Lay brand, or whoever makes those things. Copyright suit: avoided.) But apparently, he was either blinded by hunger or just plain stupid, because he insisted on telling me my clown must have missed his mouth during snack time.
If you're familiar with my blog at all, you know by now that I have an immense contempt for simple asinine stupidity. Being in the school setting I was in however, I practiced my self-restraint and proceeded to once again tell the kid that they were in fact, eyebrows, NOT CHEETO PUFFS. But you know, some people just don't get it. This was one of those people. So before I wrapped my hands around his throat and never let go, I simply walked away.

Kids, just walk away.

I think it's a combination of the hair and tongue ring, but this picture is really kinky.




Song of the day: Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd
                          Awesome Deftones cover

No comments:

Post a Comment