Thursday, April 14, 2011

Types of People I Hate:

  1. Helpless People. Prime example; people who go to the service desk/nearest employee every time they need to find something, when they can easily look for it themselves. The Dewey Decimal System was invented for a reason, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't for morons who didn't graduate high school to bother the librarians by asking to find a book that's right in their face. But then again, someone who didn't pass high school isn't likely to be in a library. They go to grocery stores though, and just ask the guy stocking green beans where the bread aisle is, when there's a huge fucking sign hanging from the ceiling that says BREAD right over the aisle. Companies invest money in these things so that idiots like you can at least have a fighting chance, trying to find your thigh-fattening WonderBread. I'm not sure if it's just being lazy, or if you're really that stupid; as you have to ask where the damn checkout lines are. Yes, I have heard someone ask that.
  2. People Who Make Way Bigger Deals Out of Things Than Neccessary. Kind of a broad description, so allow me to provide an example:
    Billy: "Mommy, where are the Band-Aids? I scratched my knee playing outside."

    Idiot Mother: "YOU SCRATCHED YOUR KNEE?!?! WTF BILLY?? WHAT WERE YOU DOING OUTSIDE?!?! QUICK! GET THE ANTISEPTIC BEFORE IT GETS FUCKING INFECTED!!!!!!"
    There are people roaming this planet that have no concept of importance. Especially teenagers. Your boyfriend dumped you. Move on. I don't even want to see what you'd do if you ever got layed off a job. The fact is, some events in this life are inevitable. Period. So instead of moping about it, continue. Granted, there are times to get emotional over things. My parents divorced when I was very small, and my father lived with another wife in South Carolina when he died. Sure, I cried. Sure, I greived. but I did not dwell on it, and spiral into an uncurable depression because over it. As cliched as it is, life goes on. When you get beat up at school, don't feel sorry for yourself about it. Just go kick that guy's ass. Or, just accept it as life and continue living. Now, I am in no way saying that you should just put up with people's bullshit and call it fate. But there has to be a balance. Living life emotionally frail and weak will only cause more heartbreak, which leads into my next peeve.
  3. People Who Get Heartbroken ALL THE TIME: So I know this girl. Her name is _______. She has had many, many boyfriends over the years. She has been depressed many, many times over the years. She has been hurt many, many, MANY times over the years. This girl is stupid. For one; there's no way every guy you "fall in love" with is such a douche, that he takes your heart and snaps it in half. You need to look at yourself. A woman a know has been divorced twice over the years. She is also stupid, but for other reasons as well. She thinks she is the best person she can be, and that there are just "no good men left in the world". She is so wrong, it's sad. Not meaning to boast, but my girlfreind would say I am a very good boyfriend; with which I would happily agree. We are both very good, very loving people to each other, and others. We are sensible enough not to just date any guy/girl who makes a pass at us, ergo, we are not constant victims of the opposite sex, like aforementioned ______.  Whether you believe in the bible or not doesn't matter concerning this, but Provers 18:24 says "A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother [reffering to God]". If you're constantly becoming deeply emotionally involved with various people, (even just statistically speaking) you are going to get hurt more. Though it is my opinion, it's more than that. It's fact. If you haven't been single for more than two months ever in your life, then you're just an emotionally damaged person who craves love and will take it from anyone, even though it'll bite you in the ass in the long run. That's all I got to say bout that.

Song of the Day: Alien Ant Farm cover of Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal"

No comments:

Post a Comment