Thursday, March 24, 2011

Why So Cynical?

I'm not a mean person. Just a realist. Fine line sometimes, but my thick skin allows me to be mean to people and still follow the Golden Rule (I always wondered why we don't learn that Jesus first gave us the Golden Rule in elementary). I simply take a realistic approach to life. If you're a teenager, then you're probably stupid. But just because I'm also a teenager doesn't mean I'm a hypocrite, it simply means I'm smarter and more mature than the other teenagers and I'm able to realize and see teen folly at it's finest. Also known as high school. It's kind of sad, really, that most of us young adults don't even realize how foolish we are sometimes. Especially the girls. Now I'm not into masogyny-most of my friends are female, in fact-but I find it hard to believe that they don't realize how silly, overly-emotional, and just plain dumb they are. Sorry women. Please, no angry letters. Or maybe you should send me a few letters. At least then I'd know people are reading this (thanks to the man who does read and comment though, it means a lot). But for now I suppose I'll stick to being all indie and having three followers. Congratulations you three, you are now exclusive.





Song of the Day: Mascara by Deftones

No comments:

Post a Comment